Dead as Hell is seeking donations to upgrade equipment! By donating $5, you gain one entry into the contest to win the Friday the 13th 10 Disc NTSC Blu-Ray Collector’s Box Set (ONE winner to be chosen by drawing by One Sick Puppy)!
$10=Two Entries, $20=FOUR entries, $50=TEN ENTRIES!!! Get it?
We appreciate your listenership and hope you will seize this opportunity to help take the show to the next level of technical excellence!
Use the PayPal donation button at deadashellhp.com to enter!
Participants are bound by the following rules:
GENERAL CONTESTING RULES
Dead as Hell will conduct its contests substantially as described in these general contesting rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from Dead as Hell within thirty (30) days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Dead as Hell reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Winner will not be chosen until fundraising goal is met.
2. Delivery Disclaimer. Contact for redemption must be made via PayPal email address provided via donation.
3. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Dead as Hell exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
4. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Dead as Hell, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize.
5. Taxes. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules.
6. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Dead as Hell. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. Dead as Hell will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and Dead as Hell’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. All decisions will be made by Dead as Hell and are final.
7. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. All entries become the property of Dead as Hell and will not be returned.
8. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.